“It’s Nano Tech, you like it?”
The Iron Man Mark 50 was first introduced in Avengers: Infinity War. We are about to take you into the journey of Tony Stark (a.k.a Iron Man), created by Marvel Studios. Our new triangular arc reactor symbolizes Tony Stark’s first introduction of the Mark 50 Nano Tech Armour.
- The Iconic Mark 50 Nano Tech Armour with Triangular Arc Reactor From Avengers: Infinity War.
- The Mark 50 Deck lights up in WHITE LED symbolizing Tony Stark’s heart of justice.
- The back design features a NEW colour scheme similar to the Nano Tech armour in the live-action film.
- Magnetic Opening and Closing System with Built-In Magnet Lighting Sensor & LED Lights circuit board
- Center of the Arc Reactor Lights Up when you Open the Tuck Case. LED Lights last more than 100,000 Seconds with Battery included (Not Removable)
- Featuring Laser Engraving, Laser Cutting, and Hand Assembly. Each tuck case is constructed with 20 components & 70 gluing parts, which takes an hour to complete the full hand assembling process.
- Tuck Case features Gold, Red & Black hot stamp foil on premium matte finish paper with embossing
- Limited Edition of 5999 Decks. Printed by TWPCC with their Legendary Luxury Stock.
- Officially licensed by Disney with the Anti-counterfeit Hologram Label