The Arrow Set comes with a Deluxe Edition & Classic Edition. The design is set on a solemn Black Foil background, with the Arrow traced in Red Foil lines, symbolizing Apollo's bright vision and passion. The overall style appears almost industrial with an innovative look which is achieved by a clever combination of modern technology and elements from myths and legends.
- Inspired by the Greek God of Sun - Apollo
- Featuring Laser Engraving, Laser Cutting, Hot Stamping and Hand Assembly
- The Fourth Deck from the Arsenal Series
- Silver, red & black foil on premium matte finish paper
- Silver metallic ink on the face cards and back design
- Magnetic Opening and Closing System
- Self-Locking System
- Each box contains 15 pieces of uncut sheets and takes 20 minutes to assemble
- Limited to 4000 SETS
Both Arrow Deluxe & Classic Edition will be manufactured by the United States Playing Card Co with Bee Casino Stock & Air-Cushion finish. The Deluxe Tuck Case will be printed on 330gsm Premium Matte Finish Paper with imported White, Black and Red foil all the way from Germany.
The design of both the cards and case are immaculate. They are a tad expensive though. Nevertheless they are an amazing display piece, and are great for cardistry.
How many cards do you have on arrow delux?
These cards are beautiful, and very well crafted in general, but i feel like its way overpriced. Making the deck, and all future ones, come out at around 20$ would be much better for the product.